Eyre Futures Incorporated is a not for profit organisation established in 2005 to support young people to maximise their employment and education opportunities.
We do this by actively working with young people, their families and communities and through collaborative programs with schools, training providers, business and industry and other support services.
Eyre Futures has its administrative base in Port Lincoln, South Australia and delivers programs to the Eyre Peninsula, Whyalla, Ceduna, Far West and APY Lands.
The organisation employs approximately 14 staff who have a diverse range of qualifications and extensive experience in the following areas:
- Youth Work, Social Work and Case Management
- Teaching and Adult Education
- Community Development
- Career Development
- Business and Industry
- Social Enterprise
Our Programs have included:
- Partnership Brokers
- Youth Employment Pathways
- ICAN Programs (Innovative Community Action Networks)
- ACE Program (Adult Community Education)
- Mentoring EP – Local Community Mentoring
- Wheels in Motion Program
- Work Inspiration Program
- Plus Additional Programs and Key Partnerships
- Aboriginal Youth Mentoring Program